Control Fire Protection, Inc. was established and in service since 1985; we have provided fire, building, and life safety protection in the State of California. Our experience includes all types of occupancy from residential to aircraft hangers. We do all our design, fabrication, and installation with in-house personal.
We are a C-16 Licensed Contractor in the State of California, certified to service, install, and design Fire Suppression systems. Our Field Technicians are trained and licensed under AFSA (American Fire Sprinkler Association).
Our systems are all designed to satisfy the requirements of NFPA (National Fire Protection Association), Insurance Companies (where applicable), local and state Authorities and especially the owner.
We are members of the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA), and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
We perform Quarterly, Annual, and Five Year Inspections and Maintenance per the State Fire Marshall requirements.
Our experience consists of:
- Wet Pipe (Residential & Commercial)
- Dry Pipe
- Low Flow Foam Water
- Low/ High Expansion Foam
- Fire Pump Assemblies
Previous jobs include:
- Titan Cold Storage (Bakersfield, CA.)
- The Vista Student Housing (Turlock, CA.)
- CSU Bakersfield Student Dormitories (Bakersfield, CA.)
- Tasteful Selections (Arvin, CA.)
- Sunny Gem Pomegranate (Shafter, CA.)
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites (Northern & Central California)
- Faith Hanger & Ocean Hanger (Mojave, CA.)